Associate Reward Consultant | Remote
We’re searching for a proven reward consultant to join our growing job evaluation team as an associate. In this position, you will focus on job analysis – undertaking interviews with stakeholders, running workshops, and compiling high quality, detailed job evaluation profiles.
The ideal candidate is highly organised and has a sound understanding of roles and organisational structures. Including excellent drafting skills and the ability to compile job evaluation profiles which outline the critical nuances of senior and complex roles.
- A sound working knowledge of civil service job evaluation methodologies (JEGS/JESP), or another methodology e.g. Hay
- An analytical mindset
- Strong verbal, written and organisational skills
- Ability to build relationships with key stakeholders and senior management
- Able to work remotely
- Excellent time management skills to manage multiple projects to deadlines
- Competitive associate day rate
- A substantial volume of work
- Work from home with occasional UK travel when required
- Flexibility to work hours to suit, when drafting