In the early days Beamans had a niche offering that required a distinctive and easily recognisable brand to use on stationery and to emblazon our training materials and website.
The founding directors built up a business from a combination of organisational and pay & grading reviews. And the B of Beamans became our emblem for the first 12 years of life.
Our offering today has developed considerably from the B days! On our new website you will find new services, such as talent assessment services, that go way beyond our founding offering, and new ways of communicating like our infographics and social media posts.
We are proud to have retained our core business offering of job evaluation and reward services to central government and to have worked with so many departments, agencies and NDPBs over these years. Doing these things well is the central pillar of our success to date. Beamans has been strengthened by the depth of the advice and insight we have acquired over these years of operation, but also the renewal and broadening of our offering.
Finally we’d like to say a big ‘thank you’ to all our clients over these years. Happy 21st birthday to us!
What else was happening in 1995?
- Eric Cantona is sentenced to 14 days imprisonment for his assault on a Crystal Palace fan
- For the first time in twenty-six years, no British soldiers patrol the streets of Belfast, Northern Ireland.
- Bill Gates, Microsoft jumps on the ‘internet tidal wave’
- Cher, Chrissie Hynde, Neneh Cherry and Eric Clapton have a number 1 hit with ‘Love can build a bridge’
- The Queen advises ‘an early divorce’ to Lady Diana Spencer and Charles, Prince of Wales.
- The OJ Simpson murder case trial starts in Los Angeles
- The launch of the DVD is announced
- Steve Fossett lands in Saskatchewan, Canada becoming the first person to make a solo flight across the Pacific Ocean in a hot air balloon
- Barings Bank is brought to collapse after rogue trader Nick Leeson loses $1.4 billion
- Yahoo! launches its first search interface
Find out how Beamans can help your organisation
This article is filed under: Beamans